87% Chocolate Brown Shade Cloth
With our KNITTED Shade Cloth you get it all!
The professionals on our sewing production team can customize
panels for you in any shade percentage. We use #4 brass grommets
and 2 3/4" reinforcement tape. The taped edges are double stitched
for extra holding power. Our knitted shade cloth is made from 100%
UV stabilized polyethylene. Its unique lock stitch construction
will not unravel. Its light weight and durability make it a
superior choice for all types of shade applications.
· Quality - Our shade fabrics are manufactured to exact specifications
featuring tough, lockstitch construction - All Black. Our binding
is a seat-belt like material and is stitched to the entire
perimeter of your shade cloth at no additional cost. Brass grommets
are placed every 2 feet.
· Price - We beat most shade cloth suppliers. There are no hidden charges
for grommets, binding, fabrication or custom sizes.
· CUSTOM SIZES WITHOUT CUSTOM PRICING – CONTACT US BY MAIL, WE
SHALL GET ALL YOU NEED IN FIRST TIME.
· Payment –We accept all kinds of payment ways, such as L/C, T/T, PayPal,
· Delivery & Service - we ship direct to you faster than any competitor. We do not have
MOQ requirement while others need. The best is we can do OEM
according to your requirements without MOQ.
· BUY TWO WAYS:
· Order one of our most popular sizes from the list below – select
what you need
· Tell us what size you want and we will cut it to your
specifications, including edging and grommets.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US!
|HN9300 87% Ivory Shade Cloth - 6' x 8'|| |
|HN9301 87% Ivory Shade Cloth - 6' x 10'|| |
|HN9303 87% Ivory Shade Cloth - 12' x 12'|
|HN9304 87% Ivory Shade Cloth - 12' x 18'|
|HN9305 87% Ivory Shade Cloth - 12' x 24'|
|HN9306 87% Ivory Shade - Unfinished 6' Width|
|HN9307 87% Ivory Shade - Unfinished - 6' x 100' Roll|
|HN9308 87% Ivory Shade - Unfinished 12' Width|
|HN9309 87% Ivory Shade - Unfinished - 12' x 100' Roll|
|HN9500 Clip-Its Plastic Grommets - for unfinished shade cloth|
|HN9550 Clip-Its Plastic Grommets - case of 300|
What's the Difference?
Woven is constructed from woven polypropylene. It is about 30%
heavier than knitted and typically costs about 30% more. The
lifespan is about 10-12 years. Woven is more plastic looking than
knitted and has a distinct grid of horizontal and vertical lines.
Woven cloth does have two major drawbacks. It is only available in
black and will unravel if a hole occurs. Primary application is for
Knitted is made from knitted polyethylene and has an expected life
of 7-10 years. More cloth-like to the look and feel and has threads
running in various directions. Due to the construction, it will not
unravel if cut or if a hole occurs.
We sell about 95% knitted due to the variety of colors and strength
of the fabric. Hundreds of uses including back yard shade,
windbreak, deer fencing, aviary and carports.
What Percentage Do I Need?
The percentage listed on shade cloth refers to the percentage of
sunlight and corresponding UV rays blocked. 60% shade blocks 60% of
The most common application for shade cloth is backyard shade -
over a deck, gazebo or pergola. For this application, our most
popular product is the 65% Ultra Tan. Also popular are the 60%
green, 50% white and 80% black. If you live in a warmer climate,
you may want to consider the 87% green or 87% grey.
Other popular applications:
· 30% Shade Cloth - Great for pond netting and for keeping larger
leaves out of swimming pools. For growers, 30% is perfect for
protecting your geraniums and chrysanthemums.
· 40% Shade Cloth - Keep your veggies from burning with the 40%.
Also great for lillies and bedding plants.
· 50% Shade Cloth - Use the white 50% for a cooling backyard shade.
It hotter climates, one customer from Arizona quoted "Last year,
despite the hottest summer on record, because of the white 50%
cloth I was able to pick tomatoes, watermelons, chard, and lima
beans all the way through to October." The 50% black serves as a
paintball barrier and also protects your ficus from the heat.
· 60% Shade Cloth - The 60% green is a popular choice for backyard
shade. For growers 60% works well on orchids.
· 65% Ultra Tan Shade Cloth - The most popular choice for backyard
shade. Neutral color combined with shade factor provides an awesome
· 70% Shade Cloth - Used primarily for backyard shade and available
in a variety of colors.
· 80% Shade Cloth - Maximum shade for high wind areas. Very popular
choice for backyard shade - especially in hotter climates.
· 90% Shade Cloth - Also sold as Privacy Fence. Extremely popular
with deer farmers and great for shading livestock.